Monday to Friday, 8 a.m.- 5 p.m.
Passion for the Village 2020
What can you expect at Passion for the Village?
- When: Friday, May 22nd, 2020 at 5:30pm
- Where: Children's Village: 3801 Kern Road, Yakima
- Tickets: $100 per ticket or $1000 per table (for a table of 10). On sale February 1, 2020.
- Guests are encouraged to pre-register their credit card to streamline registration.
- The program will include a personal story of a local family who has benefited from the services at Children's Village as well as local entertainment and a live auction led by Kevin Joyce.
- Dinner will be provided by Zesta Cucina Restaurant and a hosted bar will be available throughout the evening.
- A live, silent, and desert auction will feature unique items and all proceeds will benefit the Children's Village!
- The Memorial Foundation has allocated over $860,000 to Children's Village for 2020. The evening will include a Raise the Paddle event where we ask for your help in continuing to meet specific program needs.
- Call (509) 576-5794 for more information
About the Event
Passion for the Village is a special evening celebration to raise funds to support Children's Village. What started as a project created by high school students on the YouthWorks Council has evolved with the passion of community members as the signature fundraising event for Children's Village. The evening includes a social hour, dinner and dessert, the introduction of 2020 Children's Miracle Network Champion child, a raise the paddle, and silent and live auctions.
Passion for the Village is the annual celebration of the amazing commitment our community has made to provide services to children and their families in our community. Children's Village is a place in our Valley where children can receive physical, occupational, speech and behavior therapy, early intervention or specialty medical or dental care - all services they need to grow and thrive.
Children's Village continues to see tremendous growth in numbers, with more than 6,000 children receiving services annually. There is little health care funding for coordinating the multifaceted needs of families with children who have complex health care needs and many needed services are not paid by insurance. These children rely on Children's Village- and the Village relies on the support from community members at Passion for the Village.
Your sponsorship will help fuel the momentum for our annual event to raise funds that will go directly to programs and services needing financial support at the Village. Proceeds from Passion for the Village help meet financial need, bridging the gap in funding sources through an annual allocation from The Memorial Foundation. Sponsorships range from $2,000-$10,000 and the deadline for 2020 is March 1st. For more information about sponsorships please call us at (509) 576-5794.